Friday, February 27, 2015

ATC Swapping

I recently participated in an ATC swap with some friends.  The theme was Botanical Collage which I took in a different direction.  The layers of the collage came from using some Pan Pastels for the backgrounds and then had the layering of the stamps added to it.  For yet another layer on 2 of the ATC's, I used stamps that created their own layers by being stamped twice to add the details.  For the third one, I added an extra layer by using a glitter pen to color in part of the bee and the flower centers.  These were a fun project to do and it was a fun swap to be in.  I love how these turned out so much that I think I will be making more very soon to add to the series. 

If you have time to create this weekend have some fun and create your own series of ATC's and then be sure to find a swap to participate in.  If you can't find an already existing one get some friends together and start one of your own.  Who doesn't love receiving some beautiful pieces of art? 

Happy Creating Everyone!
~Peg

No comments:

Post a Comment